Exclusive Casino Bonuses and Promotions
If you’re looking for something extra and are after exclusive casino bonuses, then you’ve come to the right place! Here you will find exclusive casino bonuses and promotions that are available only for Solid Casinos readers! We have prepared a list of both brand new casinos and established ones offering special casino bonuses. We only recommend licensed and trustworthy casinos and it’s no exception when it comes to exclusive bonuses.
In this page you can find exclusive welcome bonuses, bonus bundles and packages! In order to qualify for an exclusive bonus, just sign up at the casino using our links to get that something extra! As we come across more exclusive casino bonuses or promo codes, we will update this page, so you always have a nice selection of bonuses you won’t be able to find directly at the casino! Whether it’s some extra free spins, a Cashback offer or a bigger match bonus – you will find it here at Solid Casinos!
Exclusive Casino Bonuses Available to Solid Casinos Readers – Updated for September 2023
What Kind of Exclusive Casino Bonuses are There
So what exactly are exclusive casino bonuses and what do they look like? In short – exclusive casino bonuses are bonuses that are available through an affiliate of a casino and offer something extra. More free spins or a bigger match bonus would be the most common types of exclusive casino bonuses, but there are also other types of bonuses you might encounter. No matter which device you prefer, exclusive bonuses are available on both desktop and mobile casinos. We’ll walk you through it, so you’re informed!
Welcome Bonus Package
Exclusive Casino bonuses as part of a welcome package are the most common type of exclusive bonuses. These bonuses will give you an extra boost when making a first deposit or sometimes will even cover your first three deposits. This can either be a higher percentage on the match bonus or a higher amount of money that the specific bonus can go up to.
- 120% up to $100 instead of 100% up to $100 – Higher percentage
- 100% up to $120 instead of 100% up to $100 – Higher amount
Additionally, oftentimes the exclusive casino bonus can also offer extra free spins as part of the welcome package. For example, 100 Free Spins instead of 50 Free Spins. Let’s be honest – when it comes to free spins, the more the better!
Offers After Registration
Some exclusive casino bonuses don’t require you to make a deposit and are credited upon registering at the casino. These are less common, but you might come across some that don’t require you to make a deposit. There are generally two types of these offers – Free Spins or No Deposit Bonus.
- Free Spins are spins that the casino credits to your account once you sign up. Usually they are credited on a specific slot game and also carry wagering requirements. These kind of offers will also have a maximum amount of real money that you can withdraw after meeting the wagering requirements. Usually it won’t exceed $100.
- No Deposit Bonuses are essentially free chips that the casino might credit to you. It’s usually a small amount of bonus money that comes with a set of restrictions. Be mindful of the wagering requirements, allowed games, and maximum cashout of the bonus.
Bonus Promo Codes
Some casinos might also offer exclusive bonuses that are only redeemable with a promo code. These promotions usually run for a set period of time and can be claimed by entering the promotional bonus code in the respective field on the casino website. Once you enter the code, the bonus shows up in your account. It might be anything starting with free spins and match bonuses to cashback bonuses and free chips.
What to Look out for When Playing with an Exclusive Casino Bonus
Even though exclusive welcome bonuses are always great, as with all casino bonuses, there are a few things to keep in mind and pay attention to. So what should you keep an eye out?
- Keep in mind that exclusive offers might come with an expiration date and might be available only during a certain period. Always make sure to check the bonus terms and conditions to see when the exclusive bonus expires and if you can still claim it.
- Some offers are redeemable only with a special bonus code. And if you don’t have the code, you won’t be eligible for the bonus. If a bonus needs a special code, we will always let you know beforehand. Bonus codes are super easy, just copy and paste them in the bonus code field on the casino website and the bonus will show up on your account.
- Check the minimum deposit requirements. Most match bonuses and even free spins will have a minimum deposit requirement in order to qualify for the bonus. It can be anywhere from $10 to $50 for most bonuses. Certain high roller bonuses might have an even bigger minimum deposit requirement, but hey – that’s why they are called high roller bonuses!
- Lets not forget the wagering requirements, as almost any online casino bonus will have wagering requirements and exclusive bonuses are no different! This information will always be available in the casino bonus terms and conditions and you can check it before claiming the bonus.
When covering the bonuses in our casino reviews, we will always go over all of this information, so you can see what the casino offers before visiting the casino. We know your time is valuable, so we always make sure we’ve got all the facts first!